We are a fast growing international software company that develops advanced and innovative IT security solutions. Our core activity is cyber security software for the B2B market, which we sell through a wide network of channel partners.
- Relevant experience in business partner support and network administration.
- Profound knowledge of VPN, Linux and Microsoft AD, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA or CCNP certification is an advantage.
- Successfully finished study or education in informatics/system integration, IT management or similar fields.
- Excellent communication skills, combined with conceptual thinking and independent, structured and solution oriented way of working.
- Good ability to express yourself in writing.
- You leave a competent and professional impression on communication partners.
- You are "in your element" when it comes to such concepts as Network Security, VPN and NG Firewall.
- Good German and English
- You are interested in technical trends in IT security and want to contribute to the quality of our products and services.
- Supporting our sales partners and clients by phone and using remote access tools during installation of our security solutions.
- Active support of our sales partners in tech support and technical product trainings.
- 1st and 2nd level phone and mail support for our direct clients and sales partners.
- Participate in the preparation of technical documentation, presentations and training.
We offer you a long -term, very diversified and autonomous activities in a friendly and motivated team in the heart of Berlin. We welcome and actively support your readiness to professional training and certification.
If you are interested in this outstanding chance to use an excellent professional development opportunity in an innovative and quickly developing company, we appreciate it if you share your application by email. Please also share your expected salary and your soonest start date. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team via email: email@example.com.